Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

it would be the first week of January before i can upload some of my works.

well, thanks everyone, i feel better now unlike yesterday. yeah, it seems like i did have a stomach flu and a very nasty one. :P but i am ok now.

Well since i would be spending few more days here with my grandparents, i would need something to drive me crazy to sketch again, it seems i've lost my high. T-T commissions would really a good thing to drive me crazy sketching, so i am opening for commissions. but few reminders before ordering:

1. i can't color works so you'd see more pin-ups.
2. all sketches are $10.00 USD payable through pay pal.
3. i'd be adapting scorp's payment mode, the sketch would be finished, payment shall commence if the sketch is approved for inking (so i would be posting WIPs every now and then if there are orders)
4. for now i would not limit commission orders (for testing my limitations)
5. Happy New Year (before i lose THAT decent internet connection)

email me for personal details and concerns. :D (brentfanatic@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment