Thursday, January 7, 2010

A very Sad rant...

WTF!!!

ok... i did tagged inappropriately for all my past works (since i don't know what sense would my work fall into place), but not i just got someone told me that.

i am disappointed especially looking over my pin-ups and we all know that i am uploading that much. is there a rule to upload like 2-3 a day or every 2 days? tell me. is there no artistic freewill to upload your sketches even you have a large quantity that you wanna share the world. (ISANG MALAKING KAMOTE ITO!!!! yung ayaw: eh di wag - you can't please everybody you know.)

Can you define nudity and adult imagery likewise what the heck is the difference?

Rebuttal: now show some kid a man who is just covering his shlong with some thing and tell me if he isn't naked enough. (isn't that why we have filters in the first place.)

.... i guess i have to finish some workload from the hospital, geez, isn't it lucky to point you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment